Sponsor a Child

We believe every child deserves to reach their full potential, so we work with every family to ensure their child has access to therapy services when they need it. Over 70% of our patients are on Medicaid, which reimburses at approximately 30% of what is billed. This means we must fundraise for the other 70%. We also fundraise to make therapy possible for the uninsured and the under-insured. The majority of our funding comes from community involvement and the very generous hearts of individuals who desire to help us make a difference in the lives of these children.

Select Payment Method
Personal Info

Credit Card Info
This is a secure SSL encrypted payment.
Billing Details

Donation Total: $150.00